Join us for a unique sea kayak journey : 12 days, 6 – 17 September 2020
Discover the delights of the Central Dalmatian Coast and the allure of the Adriatic on a journey that will treat you to some of Croatia's most beautiful places to explore by sea kayak.
We will be paddling in a broad array of environments – from the enclosed waters of the Krka canyon and the in-shore islands of the stunning Sibenik archipelago to the
outlying island of Bisevo with its 100-metre deep Medvidja sea cave.
Our route will take in pockets of settlement with fascinating histories and dripping with charm through to rugged natural landscapes studded with rock stacks, sea caves and isolated beaches.
• kayak and kit
• English-speaking local guide
• 11 night’s twin-share accommodation
• 10 breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• all mini-bus and ferry transfers
Any queries? Contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9970 7081
* Based on twin share accommodation. Single supplement available for additional $965